Stanger Asia Limited is committed to excellence in the provision of non-destructive testing (NDT-Weld), pile testing and building diagnostics including loading test and pull-off test.
We operate an Integrated Management System (IMS) which complies with the ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018 international standards and Stanger Asia Limited will continually improve the effectiveness of the IMS;
- HKIAS – Welding Inspection
- HOKLAS – Construction Materials
- HOKLAS – Calibration Services
- BSI-OHAS 18001:2007
- BSI-EMS 14001:2015
To serve our clients’ best interests, we provide our professional services in a creative, innovative and cost-effective manner. And to this end, we are committed to the development of our collective experience and the skills of our staff.
Our IMS Policy:
1. Assess and maximize the IMS issues of the property management and operations;
2. Provide high-quality services in engineering operations;
3. Prevent pollution, injury and ill health and protect the environment, can include sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and protection of biodiversity and ecosystems, and identifying opportunities for waste reduction, conservation of energy and materials and hazard reduction;
4. Comply with legislation, regulations and other requirements;
5.Assess the environmental aspects and risks of the property, its management and operations, and risks will be analyzed and minimized;
6. Promote awareness of IMS issues among staff and stakeholders including clients, residents, and external providers;
7. Establish objectives, targets and programs in order to measure and continually improve the IMS.